£30.00 – £200.00
Cheese is a hybrid cannabis strain originating from the UK and is famous for its distinctive, pungent aroma that resembles strong cheese. It is typically derived from a Skunk #1 phenotype and is known for its potent and well-rounded effects. Here are the key effects and benefits of the Cheese cannabis plant:
- Relaxation and stress relief: Cheese is known for providing a sense of deep physical relaxation, making it effective for relieving stress, anxiety, and muscle tension.
- Euphoria and mood enhancement: Users often report feelings of euphoria and happiness after consuming Cheese, which can be beneficial for those struggling with depression or mood disorders.
- Pain relief: Cheese’s analgesic properties can help alleviate chronic pain, inflammation, and discomfort associated with various medical conditions.
- Appetite stimulation: Like many cannabis strains, Cheese can stimulate appetite, making it useful for those dealing with a lack of appetite or conditions like anorexia.
- Insomnia relief: Cheese’s relaxing effects may help users struggling with insomnia or difficulty falling asleep, promoting a restful night’s sleep.
- Socializing and chattiness: Some users report feeling more sociable and talkative after using Cheese, making it a popular choice for social settings or group activities.
It is important to note that individual experiences with cannabis can vary, and not all users will experience the same benefits. Additionally, overconsumption or use by individuals with a low tolerance may lead to side effects such as dizziness, paranoia, or anxiety. It is always advisable to start with a low dose and increase gradually to find the appropriate dosage for one’s needs.
Cheese, also known as “Dinafem Cheese,” is an indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain from the U.K. named for its sharply sour aroma. Cheese has achieved widespread popularity for its unique flavor and consistent potency. With origins that stretch back to the late 1980s, Cheese is said to descend from a Skunk #1 phenotypewhose pungent aroma made it stand out. Breeders like Big Buddha Seeds later introduced Afghani indica genetics to increase Cheese’s trichome production and yields. The resulting strain is now well-known for its relaxed, happy effects that gently ease you into a blissful state of mind.
The most abundant terpene in Wedding Cake is Myrcene, followed by Pinene and Caryophyllene
Myrcene – Herbal
Pinene – Pine
Caryophyllene – Pepper
Cheese Strain Flavours
3.5 grams (1/8oz), 7 grams (1/4oz), 14 grams (1/2oz), 28 grams (1oz)