Privacy Statement of Buymagicmushrooms.shop
This is buymagicmushrooms.shop (BMM) privacy statement. This document explains how BMM handles the processing of your personal data. BMM applies utmost care when processing your personal data.
Basis for processing:
Obtaining personal data:
Categories of personal data
- E-mail address;
- Financial details;
- Order history;
- IP address;
- Location data;
The processing of your personal data is necessary to enable us to perform the service. The services offered by BMM cannot be fully performed without processing your personal data. If your explicit consent is required for specific purposes with regard to your data, you must give your separate permission.
Purpose of processing:
The personal data processed by BMM is used to:
- Contact you to inform you about the products you have purchased and the execution thereof;
- Carry out its services;
- Make payments;
- Comply with legal obligations;
- Improve the website by analysing visitor behaviour on the website;
- Perform data exchanges with third parties for the performance of the service.
The personal data processed by BMM is stored in accordance with the relevant legislation and regulations. BMM retains data as long as you are our client. This means that BMM keeps your customer profile until you indicate that you no longer wish to use our services. If you let us know, we will also consider this as a request to be forgotten. If a longer storage period is required by law or regulation, the personal data will be retained longer in accordance with these requirements. Pursuant to applicable administrative obligations, we must retain invoices with your (personal) data, which data will be retained by BMM for as long as the applicable term continues.
BMM shares personal data only with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the implementation of an agreement and in order to comply with the respective legislation and regulations. Third parties with whom personal data is shared are:
- Payment Provider for the implementation of the agreement. The category of personal data processed is financial data.
- Hostnet processes data for the purpose of improving the service. The categories of personal data processed are contact and name and address details; E-mail address; IP address; Order history; and/or financial data.
- Software from the web store. For the purpose of the implementation of the agreement, he categories of personal data processed are contact and name and address details; E-mail address; IP address; Order history; and/or financial data
- The engaged delivery service, such as DHL or Post NL, for the purposes of compliance and/or performance of an agreement. The categories of personal data processed are contact and name and address details.
- Mailchimp. The category of personal data processed is the e-mail address.
- Other financial institutions, for the implementation of the agreement and the handling of the financial administration. The categories of personal data processed are contact and name and address details; E-mail address and/or financial data.
- Accountant, for the purpose of completion of the financial administration. The categories of personal data processed are contact and name and address details and/or financial data.
Personal Data Protection:
The cookies used by BMM are functional cookies: these cookies ensure that the website works properly. These cookies do not affect your privacy so that no permission is required and granted. With these cookies your browser settings are for example saved so that our website can be viewed in the best way, or that the website remains accessible (load-balancing) and also cookies that ensure that no other cookies may be placed (no-follow).
Social-Media cookies: these are cookies from third parties and are placed by the Social-Media websites themselves. For example, when you click on the Social-Media button on the website, a Social-Media cookie is placed. This allows the Social-Media party to recognise your IP address as soon as you share an article from the website. BMM refers you to the privacy and cookie statements of Social-Media parties for their cookies and the data and/or personal data they collect.
Cookies from Google are placed on BMM’s website for the purposes of Google Analytics. We do not keep any information about what you do on the internet. Google Analytics may be obliged to provide access to this data based on applicable laws and regulations. This means that BMM cannot link information to a natural person. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at email@example.com
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device that you use to view the website, you can adjust your browser settings. Before a cookie is placed, you will receive a warning and you must give permission for the cookie. If you do not do that this may for example result in a reduced performance of the website. You can adjust the settings of your browser so that your browser refuses all cookies and also the cookies of third parties. You can also delete placed cookies. To do this, you must adjust the settings of your browser via preferences and then the privacy settings can be adjusted.
Rights of data subjects:
As a data subject you have the following rights:
Right to access
As a data subject, you have the right to obtain information about whether or not to process your personal data and, if this is the case, to obtain access to the processing of your data.
Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain rectification of and to supplement incorrect data.
Right to erasure
Without an unreasonable delay, a data subject must be able to have his personal data deleted.
Right to restrict the processing
As a data subject you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal cases. Please contact BMM for this.
Right to data portability
A data subject has the right to obtain the personal data he has provided to BMM in a structured, current and machine-readable form, and to transfer this data to BMM without being impeded by the controller to whom they were provided.
Right to objection
The data subject has, for reasons related to his specific situation, the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him, including profiling on the basis of those provisions. BMM ceases to process the personal data unless it invokes compelling valid reasons for the processing which outweigh the interests, freedoms and rights of the data subject in relation to the assertion of, the institution or substantiation of a legal claim.
Changes to the privacy statement:
This version was drawn up on: